Dayz - Log out Noob

Tout joueur ayant une sanction sur le serveur devra avoir un post sur se forum :P.
johnyMST
Débutant
Débutant

Dayz - Log out Noob

Message par johnyMST »

hi my French friends :)

I'm back with my English to annoy you a bit more.

There is a noob out on your Dayz Server (178.32.216.161:2302) that keeps logging out when gets killed. His nick name is: IIPLIIGenBartek1

I killed him Today on the Airfield, he logged out after 4 secs - kindly ban him from the server or at least give him a warning - nobody wants to play with noobs :D
#LsD |FL!PY|
VIP
VIP
Xfire : jim29180

Re: Dayz - Log out Noob

Message par #LsD |FL!PY| »

hey!
Erm. If I haven't missunderstood he had disconnected after that you killed him. If i'm right, I don't really get why we should ban him, can you explain a bit more?
Pour l'humour du risque... Rejoinds le quote obscure de la force!

Parceque vous nous aimez!
johnyMST
Débutant
Débutant

Message par johnyMST »

#LsD |FL!PY| a écrit :hey!
Erm. If I haven't missunderstood he had disconnected after that you killed him. If i'm right, I don't really get why we should ban him, can you explain a bit more?
Hey man :) thanks for getting back to me.

You see, in Dayz there is something like "Combat Log" http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/top ... g-penalty/

This is in situation where you are shooting player and you have won the battle, the other player is on the ground with broken bone and needs to get a blood transfusion and take morphine, if he stays online for another couple of seconds he will die, and I will not let him escape, the player presses ALT + F4 to shut the game down, Dayz doesn't recognize that he is about to die and loges him out - game does not give me any credit for killing him and there is no body as the player logged out. Next time he loges back into the server, he will have his friend where he was shot to help him quickly so he won't die. This is not permitted in any Dayz Servers (like cheating) however the penalties are NOT permanent bans, so please do not ban him permanently, just for 3-7 days (that's the time they ban on all servers).

He's probably not a cheater, he had cool camo and probably very good stuff :) I was better than him and he didn't want to start everything again :D

He didn't know he's up against a guy that is alive for 17 days with 19 camps around the map 8-)

Have a great day! :D
#LsD |FL!PY|
VIP
VIP
Xfire : jim29180

Message par #LsD |FL!PY| »

Oh okey, a panic quit.

You know, i'll probably die after his reconnection. As an older update came out (for like 6/7 months) if you ALT+F4 and that you're allready bleeding/coma you'll spawn back with a PENALTY, not a karma penalty, or whatever, but after his reconnection he will have a coma for like 4/5 minutes and as he's bleeding, he has no hope to survive to this.

At least your humanity will not drop for killing him :D (I was at -1100 humanity this week end because I accidently killed a mate when shooting on zombies, wanna be a hero, not a bandit :x)

Don't hesitate to come here for others questions guy, cya!

Wait a sec, you said 19 camps all around the map? Then we probably have raped on of yours, but only if you had tons of vehicles :D (near airfield)
Pour l'humour du risque... Rejoinds le quote obscure de la force!

Parceque vous nous aimez!
johnyMST
Débutant
Débutant

Message par johnyMST »

Leave him alone now so, I know the guy - if he does it again with no penalty then I'll let ya know :D

Currently I am at -5000 humanity (was at -10k) killed 10 players this weekend for stupid curiosity of my stuff tried to steal my ATV - can't touch this :D
I think I killed wol on Friday or Saturday in Cherno lol.. sorry :D there was a huge war yesterday on the airfield - 4 players tried to bring me down ;D 3 dead and one logged out - I'm a sniper by the way - I will watch out for you if I see ya around, don't shoot if you see a walking bush with a SVD Camo haha, you will probably never see me but just in case :D

I only use an ATV so probably wasn't my camp, you will know it's my camp if you see SVD ammo in it.

I Hope to see ya today, I'm online from 6GMT :) (Johny - in-game)
Répondre

Revenir à « Ban, Kick, mute ... »